This pandemic in which businesses, large and small, are forced to adapt to, as we begin to open back up, plays a big part in how Pawsitive Attitudes, LLC is restructuring to ensure your safety concerns are met. Our new facility will host some of the most advanced technology to keep air quality at the highest standards while training with us.
To ensure we come through this together protocols will be implemented. These protocols include the continual cleaning of all training gear with medical grade cleaning products. In addition, extra measures are being taken to go above normal protocols to ensure the health and safety of all students and their furry friends when training at Pawsitive Attitudes.
High traffic touch areas throughout the shop including door handles, counters and common areas are continually cleaned.
We also need you help as well! Please continue to practice caution when we reopen. If you are not feeling well, or exhibit symptoms of illness, please call, text or send me an email to reschedule training for you and your furry best friend.
We will continue to follow all measures as recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and other health agencies until we have come through this pandemic.
If you have any questions and/or you would like to be placed on our waiting list please contact Shelley Kuglin
Thank You, and May the Paws be with You!!
Training really does make a difference!
With a Pawsitive Attitude one can achieve a Pawsitive Imprint!™
- Owner of Pawsitive Attitudes, LLC: Shelley Kuglin
- ABC Certified Dog Trainer.
- Graduate of Animal Behavior College Level 1.
- Registered Therapy Dog Owner.
- Certified Evaluator of American Kennel Club ( AKC ) which includes the AKC-STAR Puppy Program , the AKC Canine Good Citizen ( CGC ) Program, the AKC Urban Canine Good Citizen ( CGCU ) Program and the AKC Community Canine ( CGCA ) Program.
- Certified Pet First Aid & CPR Instructor through Pet Tech.
- Volunteer for the Isle of Wight Humane Society.
- Volunteer for the Suffolk Humane Society.
- Volunteer for the (SHS) BARKS Therapy Dog Program.
- Volunteer for the Mission of Mercy Virginia Dental Association Foundation.
Obedience training forms the foundation for all future training, and is the most important aspect of training for any dog and human.
Home Office & Mailing address:
21415 Brewers Neck Blvd
Carrollton, VA 23314-2303
Shelley Kuglin's Contact Information:
Cell & Text: (757) 813-0021
Facebook: Shelley Kuglin
Each tab in the upper left corner reflects the type of training available, the time, the date, the cost and the location. NOTE: All classes are held at the Home Office, except for classes in which a trainer has been requested for a private lesson to better suit your situation.
Reactive dogs will be evaluated to determine if a group class is appropriate however no aggressive dog (towards people or dogs) is permitted in class. If you have an aggressive dog, I will be able to direct you to a trainer that specializes in aggressive behaviors.