If the class in which you are interested is full, please contact Shelley at 757 813 0021 to be placed on the waiting list.
Training really does make a difference!
With a Pawsitive Attitude one can achieve a Pawsitive Imprint!™
- Owner of Pawsitive Attitudes, LLC: Shelley Kuglin
- ABC Certified Dog Trainer.
- Graduate of Animal Behavior College Level 1.
- Registered Therapy Dog Owner.
- Certified Evaluator of American Kennel Club ( AKC ) which includes the AKC-STAR Puppy Program , the AKC Canine Good Citizen ( CGC ) Program, the AKC Urban Canine Good Citizen ( CGCU ) Program and the AKC Community Canine ( CGCA ) Program.
- Certified Pet First Aid & CPR Instructor through Pet Tech.
- Volunteer for the Isle of Wight Humane Society.
- Volunteer for the Suffolk Humane Society.
- Volunteer for the (SHS) BARKS Therapy Dog Program.
- Volunteer for the Mission of Mercy Virginia Dental Association Foundation.
Obedience training forms the foundation for all future training, and is the most important aspect of training for any dog and human.
Home Office & Mailing address:
15207 Carrollton Blvd,
Carrollton, VA 23314-2303
Shelley Kuglin's Contact Information:
Cell & Text: (757) 813-0021
Facebook: Shelley Kuglin
Each tab in the upper left corner reflects the type of training available, the time, the date, the cost and the location. NOTE: All classes are held at the Home office except for classes listed under the Nike Park tab.
Reactive dogs will be evaluated to determine if a group class is appropriate however no aggressive dog (towards people or dogs) is permitted in class. If you have an aggressive dog, I will be able to direct you to a trainer that specializes in aggressive behaviors.