My life is not about me, it is about helping YOU and your DOG. Patty Allen
- Founder & Owner of Pawsitive Attitudes LLC.
- Creator of the training methods at Pawsitive Attitudes LLC.
- Certified Dog Trainer.
- Graduate of Animal Behavior College Level 1 and Level 2.
- Mentor of Animal Behavior College.
- Certified Evaluator of Therapy Dogs International, Inc.
- Registered Therapy Dog Owner.
- Certified Evaluator of American Kennel Club ( AKC ) which includes the AKC-STAR Puppy Program , the AKC Canine Good Citizen ( CGC ) Program, the AKC Urban Canine Good Citizen ( CGCU ) Program and the AKC Community Canine ( CGCA ) Program.
- Honor Graduate while training Military K-9s in the United States Air Force.
- Completed the Service Dog 101 Course through The Foundation for Service Dog Support, Inc ( FSDS ).
- Certified Service Dog Evaluator of The Foundation for Service Dog Support, Inc ( FSDS ).
- Certified PetTech Instructor for CPR, First Aid & Care for Your Pets.
- Member of PeTTech
- Member of DOGGONE SAFE
- Member of The Suffolk Humane Society ( SHS ) Education Committee.
- Volunteer of the Isle Of Wight Humane Society.
- Volunteer of The Suffolk Humane Society .
- Volunteer of the (SHS) BARKS Therapy Dog Program.
Obedience training forms the foundation for all future training, and is the most important aspect of training for any dog and human.
NEW: Home Office & Mailing address: 15207 Carrollton Blvd, Carrollton, Isle Of Wight, VA 23314-2303
Cell & text: 757-646-1037
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
FB: Patty Allen ( Pawsitive Patty)
Each tab in the upper left corner reflects the type of training available, the time, the date, the cost and the location. NOTE: There are two locations -- Nike Park and Home Office.
A private house call ( $1.00 a minute ) is an option depending on the location and availability.
Private sessions at the home office are available as well.
Reactive dogs will be evaluated to determine if a group class is appropriate however no aggressive dog ( towards people or dogs ) is permitted in class. If you have an aggressive dog, I will be able to direct you to a trainer that specializes in aggressive behaviors.