|My name is
Patty Allen and I am a graduate of Animal Behavior College where I earned my certification as an ABC Certified Dog Trainer. Animal Behavior College (ABC) is approved by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education and is an internationally recognized school. My year long commitment to this program has provided me with a formal education in canine obedience training and understanding behavior and its motives. My certification, education and experience provide me the skills required to effectively and humanely train your dog while keeping alive the spark that makes your dog so special to you.
My life is not about me, it is about helping YOU and your DOG. Patty Allen
- Founder of Pawsitive Paws LLC.
- Creator of the training methods utilized at Pawsitive Paws LLC as well as other locations.
- Certified Dog Trainer.
- Graduate of Animal Behavior College Level 1 and Level 2.
- Mentor of Animal Behavior College.
- Certified Evaluator of Therapy Dogs International, Inc.
- Registered Therapy Dog Owner.
- Certified Evaluator of American Kennel Club ( AKC ) which includes the AKC-STAR Puppy Program , the AKC Canine Good Citizen ( CGC ) Program, the AKC Urban Canine Good Citizen ( CGCU ) Program and the AKC Community Canine ( CGCA ) Program.
- Honor Graduate while training Military K-9s in the United States Air Force.
- Completed the Service Dog 101 Course through The Foundation for Service Dog Support, Inc ( FSDS ).
- Certified Service Dog Evaluator of The Foundation for Service Dog Support, Inc ( FSDS ).
- Certified PetTech Instructor for CPR, First Aid & Care for Your Pets.
- Member of PeTTech
- Volunteer : HAWC
For class information please reach out to Patty
FaceBook: Patty Allen (Pawsitive Paws)
NOTE: No reactive/aggressive dog (towards people or dogs) is permitted in class. If you have a reactive/aggressive dog, I will be able to direct you to a trainer that specializes in this type of behavior.
NOTE: Dogs in heat are not permitted in class